Татьяна Шумейко ( Tanya Shumeyko )

Приймите участие в опознании отечественных звезд подиума и юпитеров, которые зачастую очень не хотят терять свое инкогнито. Призы: получение доступа в закрытые разделы форума и признание читателей!
Eugenia2021
Творец

Post by Eugenia2021 »

Старшая сестра знаменитых сестер Шумейко- Любы и Нади, которые широко освящены на нашем форуме.
О Любе: http://shockmodels.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1888

Из дневника норвежского супруга Любы:
Day 1
After an erotic photo marathon in Warsaw, it is good to come home to Kiev and Luba and her family. As you can see from our "out of the ordinary" Day 1 images (enjoy the photos of the lazy cat and strolling ducks), I spent my first day in Ukraine relaxing in the beautiful country side with Luba and her large and warm family eating real home made food, picking potatoes, walking in endless corn fields and swimming in lakes. I feel so privileged having the opportunity to share this romantic and rich farming culture with Luba and her family.

It was a great surprise to me that Luba¥s older sister Tanya surrendered to Luba¥s lens. Everybody knows the beautiful images of Luba's twin sister Nadya, but this is the first time her other sister (who is one year older than the twins) has posed for Luba. The seductive and sensual image of her from Day 1 is the only one I have seen from the session, and I can not promise more. I can only imagine what the rest of the images look like. All hail the Shumeyko sisters!

Petter
Фото сестер ( Таня слева ):

hegre-archives.com:
Tanya Shumeyko
is our 1% representative in Eastern Europe. She has a Master's Degree in History. Besides being employed by the New Nude Network, she works at the Justice Dep. in the Ukrainian Government. To contact Tanya, email her at:

Code: Select all

tanya@thenewnude.com

Tanya and her husband Alexander
are our field crew. Together they choose candidates for our charity and make sure that all funds are being used to their most efficient and beneficial capacity.

Code: Select all

http://www.hegre-art.com/charity/index.html
Last edited by Eugenia2021 on Tue May 05, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eugenia2021
Творец

Post by Eugenia2021 »

Татьяна Шумейко
Последний визит: вчера 20:21
30 лет, Чехия, Прага

Школа Годы Записей
Деснянская средняя школа / Desna, Chernigovskaya obl. 1986 - 1988 82
17 / kottbus 1988 - 1991 123
С/Ш № 17 ЗГСВ / Kotbus 1988 - 1991 205
СШ №6 / Mirgorod 1988 - 1988 214
средняя школа номер 274 / Киев 1991 - 1993 1328